For the sake of character creation, keep this in mind:
0. Starting Level: 1
1. Max Level is 15.
2. 9th level spells are unobtainable. If your class gets these spells before level 15, then you gain one of these feats instead:
3. Excluding Breath of Life, any spell that brings someone back from death is considered extremely dangerous and illegal in many places.
4. Innate Feats: (These feats also count toward prerequisites.)
- Combat Expertise
- Power Attack
- Weapon Finesse
5. Class Availability: Core, Base, Unchained, Hybrid
6. Race Availability: Unless otherwise noted, all are customized: Click
7. No third party.
8. You get a Campaign Trait and 1 Chosen Trait. You may take 1 extra trait at the cost of 1 drawback.
9. Stats: My Standard Array: 18, 16, 13, 12, 10, 8
10. Re-roll all 1s for HEALTH.
11. Fighters always have Perception and Sense Motive as Class Skills.
12. Drinking a potion is a move action as long as the potion is accessible.
13. Feeding a potion to an ally is a full-round action.
14. Weapon Focus works in weapon groups, not just one weapon. Use the fighters weapon training section to understand what these are.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum